Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Teacher Week '13! Tuesday Classroom Digs!


Thanks for stopping by to check out Tuesday Classroom Digs!
I'M NOT READY.
Why not?
We don't start school until Monday and I'm still working on it! Hard!
Today I decided to rearrange.  It was already arranged, but I decided to make some BIG changes!
I pulled out the long shelves and stacked them, one on top of the other.  I pulled out all the
Reading/Lang. Arts, Math and Science activities and reorganized them and then put them away. (Almost.)
So, I'll show you the mess I made!  And then next week I'll show you the finished room!
 
 
Here's how my room looked this morning!


 
One of my former Kindergarten kiddies and her friend stopped by to help me for a little while! 
So sweet!  I always appreciate a few extra hands to help!
 
So, tomorrow I'm working all day and also on Thursday!  I think I'll be able to get that room ready by Thursday!  That's my goal!
Wish me luck! 
 
 


Thanks for taking the time to read this post and thanks to Blog Hoppin' for putting it out there!  I'm always glad to have new friends follow my blog!
Take care and have a fun and productive week!

Kimmie!


2 comments:

  1. LOL! It does feel good to organize!! Have a great year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have to laugh too! It will all come together in the next couple of days!
      I hope you have a great year too!
      Kimmie

      Delete