Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The "Hey! It's NOT Sunday, It's Wednesday!" Linky Link Up



Okay, I know that it's not Sunday but I've been really, really working on keeping up with Summer School  so I'm going to pretend that it's Sunday so that I can link up with my friend Michelle from 
Fabulous In First!  I like that this Linky Party is about random stuff because I feel like I'm bouncing all over the place lately!

Un (1)
We're working around the house this summer and I have about a million projects on my "Honey Do List!"  
The new roof was finished two days ago and it looks great!  We ripped out one of our bathrooms and we're remodeling it, updating it and replacing it with a newer, better, more modern everything.  I painted in the kitchen a little and I'm getting ready to paint my girls' bedrooms.  The list goes on and on!


Deux (2)
 I planted a bigger garden this year so I'm spending more time working in the dirt.  It's really difficult to get great tomatoes in our area so I need to grow my own every year!  This year I have planted 32 tomato plants at home and 3 at school!  I also planted green beans, okra, yellow squash, zucchini, peppers, banana peppers, onion, garlic, eggplant and sunflowers! I also grow lots of fresh herbs such as sage, rosemary, oregano, thyme, parsley, cilantro and tons of basil.  I know!  It's a lot!



Trois (3)

I have a long drive to school on the days I teach so I've decided to brush up on my French language skills!  One of my girls took French in high school and college and the other took Spanish so I have a variety of resources here at the house.  Maybe I'll get to put it to good use if I ever get to travel!  
Oui, oui!


Well, that's just a little of the randomness that I have in my world this summer!  I hope you're having a great summer break and that you're doing lots of things to keep you busy!  


This was fun!  Thanks Michelle!
Kimmie!

No comments:

Post a Comment