Monday, June 2, 2014

School's Out But Not Really...

I have to admit that the last few weeks have been so very crazy busy that I have slightly neglected this blog.  No more!  I've promised myself that I will do a better job of blogging this summer! 

I see that there are several Linky Parties that are coming up and I'm going to do that this week!  I don't want one more party to pass me by!  Watch for me in those upcoming Linky Parties!

Are you on Summer Break yet?  I thought that I might take a break, but it's really just a Summer Pause.  After a two day weekend, I volunteered today at the downtown Cincinnati Public Library!  That was pretty interesting!  I love, love, love to read so having a chance to dig through thousands of books is pretty fun!

Tomorrow I start teaching Summer School, hence the pause and not the full break!  I'm excited to work with some of our Kinders in a small group for a couple of hours!  I hope that we'll make lots of progress this summer!  If you have great ideas and suggestions for summer themes or activities, I would love to hear from you!

Wish me luck tomorrow!  I hope you're having a restful summer break even if it's just a pause like me! 
Take Care!
Kimmie

No comments:

Post a Comment