Saturday, February 21, 2015

Time for the March Homework Packet!

It's finished!  And it's finished before March has even started!  I have to laugh a little because sometimes my world is so busy that I just get things done right before I need them.  I know no one else is like that but it does happen to me!  So here is the latest addition to the Homework Packet Line Up!


Here's what you'll find in this packet! 


There are activities for each day with two additional bonus activities for you to use!

*Calendar to show activities at a glance
*Language Arts and Math activities for each day
*Practice with rhyming, syllabication, beginning and ending sounds, opposites
*CVC word practice
*Fill in the missing middle vowel sound
*Practice with common sight words
*Practice with writing word families
*Book response activities, characters, setting and main idea
*Practice with adding -s and -es to create plurals
*Identifying numbers, writing numbers from 0-20
*Skip counting by 10's and 5's
*Counting to 100
*Addition and Subtraction to 5

I hope you find this as helpful as I do and as fun as my kiddies do each month! 

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment