Thursday, December 12, 2013

Just In Time For The Holidays! Reindeer Science And A Freebie!

I wanted to get this out before you were all on Holiday Break after next week!  This Science activity is available at my TpT store!  There's also a FREEBIE!  The activity is aligned to the Common Core for Kindergarten Science!  Reindeer Science is all about looking for the sun, moon and stars at different times of the day as well as different seasons.  Your boys and girls will also love learning a little bit about shadows!
 
Here's the link to my store for the Reindeer Science Unit, as well as the Reindeer Science Freebie!
Please consider leaving me some kind feedback!  I really appreciate that!
I hope your boys and girls enjoy this Science activity as much as mine will next week!

 

 
 
 
Have a great week!  Stay warm and enjoy!
Kimmie

No comments:

Post a Comment