Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hey, Hey Summer Plans! Treat Tags Freebie For You!

Hi!
Can you believe that summer is here and school is out for my Kindergarten kiddies?  If you're still working for a few more days, then maybe you'll be interested in using this little freebie that I put up today! 

I needed some little gift tags for some little gift baggies that I gave to my sweet kiddies!  So I made  some that I could use and I thought I would share these!  I hope you enjoy using them for your kiddies!  I also added some ideas on what could go along with each one, but you're so creative I'm sure you will come up with some amazing ideas!  Jump over to TpT and pick it up!  It's a freebie!

 
 
So, once your school year has ended, are you planning lots of fun things to do this summer?  Are you taking classes for college credit?  Attending any seminars or conferences? Vacations?
Whatever you do, enjoy every minute!
 
I hope to see you at the SDE I Teach K! Conference in Las Vegas this July! 
Come and introduce yourself!  I'd love to meet you!
 
 
Have a fun week! 
Kim



No comments:

Post a Comment