Friday, May 10, 2013

A Quick Mother's Day Craftivity!

Happy Mother's Day! (Just a little early!)  I wanted to share my very last minute Mother's Day craftivity!  The last 6 days of school have been jam packed with stuff!  Our field trip to
Gorman Farms

and the ABC countdown to the last day, the 2 days I've been out for district training, the
Mother's Day Flower Sale and all our regular activities crammed and jammed into these days have put a time crunch on my project!  Thankfully I had a great sub and with a wish and prayer, we got these finished!  We just have to wrap them up tomorrow! 


 
Have a great weekend!  You deserve a little pampering!  I hope you get a wonderful reminder of how
very special you are to the little ones and the big ones in your life!

Happy, Happy Mom's Moment!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment