Tuesday, July 16, 2013

What A Great Conference!

There are so many wonderful presenters here at the I Teach K! Conference here in Las Vegas!
I've already attended so many interesting and informative sessions!  I had a chance to meet some exciting presenters and I'm looking forward to the next few days!

One of the nicest and most valuable parts of any conference is the opportunity to hear about new ideas!  I love learning about the ways we all work to help our kiddies to learn and to grow emotionally while we have them in our classrooms! 

I'll keep you posted on some of the great things I'm learning here in Las Vegas!

Think about me tomorrow when it's my turn to present, Keeping Kindergarteners Engaged All Day Long!  Send those positive thoughts my way!

Thanks for visiting my blog!  I appreciate all that you do for our kiddies!
Have a great week!

Kimmie

No comments:

Post a Comment