Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Back From The SDE Conference and Looking Forward To A Great Year!

Wow!  What a wonderful trip!  The things that I learned, the new friends that I met and the sessions that I attended made the SDE - I Teach K! Conference an overall AWESOME experience! 

I want to share the Kindergarten Common Core Curriculum Map that I created for my own classroom!  You can download the text version on my Facebook Fan Page, right after you click the "Like" button! If you've already clicked the "Like" button, then just choose the Freebie or Freebies that you want and download.  You can also pick up the more colorful version as a Freebie on my TpT Store!  Clicking the link to the right will take you right there!


I'm glad to be home after being gone!  I have so many new ideas that I want to put together for the beginning of the new school year! 

Here's hoping you have a great start if you've gone back this week! 
Thanks for following my blog! 
Have a wonderful week! 
Kimmie!

No comments:

Post a Comment