Thursday, January 31, 2013

February Math Fact Fluency!

We're getting ready to bring this fun Math Center to Room A-1!  Snow is falling outside and my Flaky Fluency Math Game is going to be perfect! My Kindergarten kiddies are working to learn math fact from 0-5.  Practicing with fun and interesting materials makes the work exciting and enjoyable for all the kiddies!  I'm going to introduce it as a partner game during Centers, however it will work well for a small group or even a single player! Check it out on  www.tPt.com  
Thanks for visiting my blogspot!
Kim

Flaky Fluency - A Math Addition and Subtraction Game

3 comments:

  1. Thanks on your marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it,
    you're a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will come back sometime soon. I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great job, have a nice day!

    AdditionFacts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the positive feedback! I appreciate your kind words!
      Have a great week and please visit often!
      I'm always glad to have friends follow me, so please do!

      Thanks again!
      Kim

      Delete