Thursday, June 25, 2015

My Personal Side - Favorite Cup Link Up!

What a fun Linky!  This one is hosted by Classroom Confections!  Yay!!  I think it's always fun to find out about the "Friend behind the Blog!" 


Here's a little picture of my current favorite mug!  It's, "Oo-la-la lovely!"  I love the little owls!  Look at them in their sweet berets!  It's so cute!  I do love to have coffee in the morning.  I have about a 40 minute commute to school so it's nice to have something warm to drink on the drive in.  My favorite is Millstone Hazelnut Cream but I also like Starbucks once in a while.  

I haven't always been a coffee drinker because I much prefer a Diet Coke any time of the day!  I'm trying to give up the DC but every now and then I have to get a fountain DC.  Target is a great place to have a DC while I'm shopping.  Way fun!  When I was on vacation I found that Circle K has a VERY large fountain drink cup that I filled with the drink of choice!!  

Yes, it was fabulous!  

Thanks for taking the time to find out a little bit about "My Personal Side!" 
How about you?

Enjoy your day!


1 comment:

  1. There is nothing better than a Diet Coke fountain drink! Target does have a good DC! My daughter and I would split the pretzel/drink combo until they changed to wheat pretzels. She would have nothing to do with that! (Whataburger and Chick-fil-a are my favorites!)
    Super cute mug! Very whimsical!
    The Techie Playground

    ReplyDelete